Friday, October 24, 2014

Fourth Annual Canadian Cricut Circle Swarm Challenge #2



Challenge #2  by Hrvatica
"Very simple challenge here. Make a fall themed tag or incorporate a tag in a fall themed card, scrapbook layout or other project. Fall themed can include Halloween, Thanksgiving or even just the use a fall colour palette."

My entries are kind of funny because of the size difference.  I had an idea, rushed through it and they're still nice, simple tags.  Using Artiste CTMH Cricut cartridge, page 32, button 2 I cut 2 tags from Recollections paper; the yellow at 7", the red at 6.75".  I originally thought to layer them but changed my mind half way.  I chose this size to fit the not available stamp of the month #S1309 "Poster Tidings".  They were seriously lacking at that point.  So I used another not available SOTM #S1209 "Fall Favorites."  I think I used Cocoa Ink.   I used some MayArts.com thread-web-lace, and some bakers twine to pretty them up a bit.  I look at these pictures and I could've coloured them, but I doubt I will get back to do any more to them now.
Using Recollections brand paper and the Artiste CTMH Cricut cartridge, page 79, button 49 at 4" I cut 6 tags. These are made using the not available SOTM #S1209 "Fall Favorites" stamp set, stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink, and coloured with CTMH Watercolour pencils, and smoothed the colour with a Blending pen.  They are topped with Bakers Twine from "The Twinery" from my stash.
 Again I am giving these to my local pharmacist to give away to people who would love something pretty.  They've got a good bag of goodies coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a minute to share your thoughts.