Sunday, October 16, 2011

Trick or Treat


Posted by Picasa

Last year no one could stay home to hand out candy for halloween.  This is the sign I made with black and red cricut vinyl with my Gypsy and little cricut.  I used vinyl so I didn't have to mess around with glue to put the words on the cardboard.  All images are from Happy Hauntings cartridge.  Trickortreat was cut at 11.41" wide x 3.59"  high.  The words are about 2.92" high and I took some time to skew some letters crooked, up and down, and some are enlarged or shrunken to make it more authentic looking.

It says "Trick or treat, take 1 if you are bad, take 2 if you are really bad, if the basket is empty then someone before you was really rotten."  My son & I went T&T ing and came back 3 times and only once was the basket empty.  I figured it was better to try to participate rather than get egged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a minute to share your thoughts.