Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween 2 page Layout


Ta daaaaaaaa, 
This was the easiest, most fancy 2 page scrapbook layout ever.   Many thanks to my friends on the cricut circle messageboard for the cuts from the swap I showed last post.  As always, click on the picture to enlarge if you like.


First thing I wanted to show you, do you recognize this cut out?  The smart woman who created this cutout used ugly paper as a backing, knowing it wasn't going to matter to the final result.  I think that's a very good way to use supplies.
\
left side

right side, there she is in the middle, not ugly at all.

Here's the completed layout.  I penciled in the year until I figure out a nicer way to add that detail.  Whoops, sorry about the extra clutter at the top of the picture.  I wasn't in a cleaning up mode rushing to get these pictures done.  Background paper was from my stash.

Posted by Picasa
Yes, Boomer made a sneaky appearance 5 times in this layout, naughty kitty!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you incorpoated all the different cuts into your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a minute to share your thoughts.