I will post the challenges today, & then post which challenges I completed in later posts. I have learned so much from these online swarms, both participating & helping organize them. I am thankful for the comraderie & friendship of online women (predominantly) who share their time & talents to help make these things fun and possible.
Welcome to the SECOND Canadian online Circle Swarm, Sept 2012
Your project must include the following:
1) At least one Cricut Cut
2) The colour purple
Your project must include one of the following:
3) Use of a cuttlebug folder.
•A card with a black cat
•Use 2 Cricut cuts
•Use the colors black, white and purple
•There must be stitching on the project (machine, hand or faux)
Sept 7, 2012 Third challenge by: JenniferHawkins2
Of course, be sure to use a Cricut cut on your project and a Cuttlebug embossing folder if you have one!
Sept 8, 2012 Fifth challenge by BoomerKnows
1. Steal an object from a family member, friend or neighbour ( for the faint of heart an object found in a thrift store will do in a pinch)
2. Alter object using at least 2 Cricut cuts.
3. Quietly and unnoticed return altered object to original owner/spot (if this is a thrift store find, gift it unnoticed to someone ie. hang on neighbours fence porch, door etc..)
2. Favourite candy or treat (& any dietary restrictions or allergies)?
3. What are your favourite crafting companies (besides PC)?
4. Name 3 items on your crafting wish list.
5. Favourite colour.
6. Share little about yourself and/or your crafting.
I choose to blog this swarm as a way for non-members to copy outright or just borrow inspiration from. We all learn from each other & these challenges are really nice fun examples of messing around with our hobbies. Sometimes we just have to make our own fun, but its nice to have friends join together to show what they're creating too.