Sunday, April 7, 2013

Card box

A friend has been purchasing these MyCreations Recipe box to cover with pretty paper & fill with handmade cards for gifts.  She told me they fit more A2 size cards & envelopes than the MyCreations card box does.  I got to thinking about it & decided to try one too.  I used the Chantilly paper packet, and Champagne ink pad to shade the paper edges, and clear sparkles to trim the edge. 
 I'm not sure if I want to ink the edges of the box, I kinda like the clean look of the white showing.
Sorry this picture is sideways, I had trouble framing it on the black poster board to make it show up nicer in the pictures.  I am thinking of sealing the papers with modge podge or something like that so it doesn't get beat up too fast.  The white paper covering seems to be tender on the edges.  The next post will show you the cards inside.  Thanks for stopping by to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a minute to share your thoughts.