Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Artfully Sent Congrats card


Quick card, about 30 minutes, made using unknown papers, and the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  I backed the "congrats" with silver glitter paper and coloured it with Sharpie markers.  The green starburst behind it was silver, recoloured green with Sharpie marker.  The envelope sized automatically with the automatic settings set at 7".   I made this for a my son's friend who's graduating high school early because he has enough credits.  Every Mom knows that's a success!
Sorry I'm still struggling with some pictures coming out sideways with blogger.  I have no technical fix skills to stop it, so I will continue to apologize each time it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a minute to share your thoughts.