Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Artfully Sent Happy Birthday card


30 minute card made using CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge, sized 7", unknown brand papers, CTMH dots embossing folder, and stickles glitter glue.  The "Its time to celebrate" stamp is included with the Cricut cartridge.
I've been purposely using non CTMH papers, because I seem to have a bunch in my stash, and mixing with CTMH products.  I've found that all CTMH products, including inks and papers, really cooperate nicely with other brands.  To me that is the hallmark of a good company practice.  I'm still an independent CTMH consultant, if you need goodies or just want to look at pretty things have a look at my online business address:  http://karenrichardson.ctmh.com/ 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a minute to share your thoughts.