Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentines day cards

 Boomer doesn't care if it's Friday the 13th.  He is loving his little red fortune cookie cat nip toy. He wants everyone to know, he loves you too. 

These are cards I made using the CTMH Heartstrings workshop on the go card kit.  I did all the cutting out in about 40 minutes, assembly in 2 hours. 
 The stamp set is nicely versatile so I can mix the stamped sentiments any which way and still have it turn out nicely.
 I just gave them away at a scrapbooking weekend with friends last weekend.  And of course, I varied it up the placement of pieces, just because I can.  I think the last picture really shows
that no matter what arrangement, they look pretty good.

Happy Valentines Day!  (in advance)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a minute to share your thoughts.